Thursday, May 7, 2009

North Korea Women treated as "Livestock"

Imagine being sold to an older disabled man for $585 – a man who is only the first of a number of men you are forced to marry.

Imagine having to do 100 squats followed by 100 laps around a soccer field only to finish and endure an intense beating.

Imagine being forced to terminate a pregnancy by having two men stand on a plank that was placed on your pregnant belly and then losing not only your child’s life but yours as well.

Women from North Korea know this unbearable treatment all too well – for them it is reality.

Read more at Care2 >

1 comments:

Anonymous,  June 12, 2010 at 2:01 PM  

Women are more violent, and, yes, it is wrong to be a feminizt. Since I was 6 I heard a lot of UNTRUE shit about my sex (male) from this hateful ideology, and now I dedicate my life to inform people about this ideology of yours.

I can recommend Steve Moxon's "The woman racket". It's well-documented, and exposes why feminizm is really just women wanting "more", as you say, of those privileges that only women have, and always have had.