Tuesday, May 19, 2009

You're invited....

...to a memorable evening featuring music by the children of the St. Joseph School band, cocktails, and hors d'oeuvres, a silent auction and more!

A friend of mine is organizing the event in support of the school's Music and Extended Day program. As a former band member I know the importance of music in education and its confidence building capacity. I played the flute from 4th grade up through high school and developed great self-esteem in doing so. Being able to master my instrument and play with a group is an experience I remember fondly and one I hope to pass on to my own children some day.

If you are in the NYC area please check out this event and support music education at St. Joseph's!

Check out the invitation >

Get your ticket now >

Read about the St. Joseph School Band in the Wall Street Journal >

For more information, please contact Fiona O'Sullivan at (718) 583-9432 ext 3 or at stjosephbronx@gmail.com

0 comments: