Friday, August 14, 2009

On the Road ...

So, I'm currently on the Bolt Bus (free internet!) on my way to Boston for ....

COUNTRY FEST 2009!!

I know, I know. What's a New York City girl doing listening to country music, but some friends of mine in college got me hooked and I've never looked back. I mostly like pop country, you know, Rascal Flatts, Keith Urban, Kenny Chesney, etc and this weekend I will get to see 5 great artisits perform at Gillette Stadium including the great Kenny Chesney as well as Sugarland (another favorite of mine), Lady Antebellum (a relatively new group), Miranda Lambert (a solo female fav), and Montgomery Gentry (who I honesty know nothing about). It's going to be a great show and I could not be more excited!

While I'm away for your weekend enjoyment I wanted to leave you with my latest Care2 posts. I've neglected to post them so wanted to play a little catch up. So check them out:

Gym Shooter Targeted Women
Rape Tactic of War in the Congo Target New Victims: Men
Chris Brown Apologizes: Is It Too Late?
Match.com Serial Rapist: Finally Found Guilty 8 Years After First Attacks

ENJOY!

0 comments: