Saturday, August 29, 2009

Vacation Time!!

Lately, I've been on the verge of losing my mind at work. It has been crazy for the last, lets just say several months, and hasn't slowed down a bit! To top it off I'm actually doing the job of two people, sometimes it feels like more, so it's suffice to say that I'm desperate for some much needed (and I'd like to say deserved) time off and after two years without an actual vacation the time has finally, FINALLY come!

So excuse my virtual absence for a few days while I sit by the beach and sip some cocktails down in Florida. I hope Tropical Storm Danny (he's not a Hurricane yet is he?) doesn't interfere too much! I'll have wifi and my computer so I might pop on by to say hello, but this lady needs some R&R so I'll likely be MIA!

Enjoy your weekends everyone!

Bon Voyage!

5 comments:

心儀 January 30, 2010 at 10:34 PM  

財富並非永遠的朋友,但朋友卻是永遠的財富。..................................................

Biba Sihota,  August 17, 2010 at 12:34 PM  

Top Attractions in New York:

Empire State Building
Statue of Liberty
Rockefeller Center
American Museum of Natural History
Central Park
Ellis Island Immigration Museum
Brooklyn Botanic Garden
Intrepid Sea-Air-Space Museum

For More Details: Paperless NYC Guide