Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Feeling Overwhelmed!

So, I don't know about the rest of you but I've been feeling so overwhelmed lately. It seems like there are never enough hours in the day, especially when I count the hours I get to do something for me - like blog!

Work has been crazy for me and I just find myself feeling so frustrated that I can't spend more time here or over at Care2 where I'm blogging as well.

Well I've decided sleep is just going to have to wait (although I have to admit I love to sleep and I've given up coffee) so I can spend a little more me time here!

Also, my wonderful sister is going to take a look at doing a bit of a re-design to my page so if you see some changes going on in the next week or so your eyes are not deceiving you!

Ok, well if anyone can offer some advice or words of wisdom please send your thoughts my way!

0 comments: